Creating engaging video productions whilst managing the risk of COVID-19
Whether filming in operating theatres or flying helicopters in the Caribbean, we have always taken a serious approach to safety. We create bespoke risk assessments for each and every project in collaboration with clients. Throughout the Covid-19 pandemic we have continued to film both on location and at our premises and are proud to maintain a zero infection rate.
- A shared risk assessment ensures the safest possible environment and lowest disruption to getting the job done!
- Rigorous project planning ensures everyone knows who does what, and filming is completed safely and without fuss.
- Safety measures and PPE, including masks, gloves and alcohol-based sterilisation of all surfaces and equipment.
- We understand and respect local and company regulations and policies.
- We are connected with national and global affiliates so we can film anywhere, anytime, respecting local regulations.
- A range of technical solutions for recording, including remote monitoring, so you can watch the output of our cameras, live, from anywhere in the world!
And if you’re still unsure about filming, talk to us about animation, graphics, podcast or VO solutions that can help you be closer to your audience.
Our purpose-built edit suites are open! No reason to postpone your post-production when you can edit safely with our customised wet hire post-production offering. On-site facilities include:
- Comfortable client area, with monitoring separate from the editor.
- PPE available including masks, gel, gloves and wipes.
- Dedicated client washroom facilities.
- Wi-Fi and refreshments.
- Staffed with the most creative and speedy talent in town.
And if you prefer, you can take part in the edit remotely, using our online live client system. You can discuss edits, see the timeline and output in real time. All you need is a device with an internet connection.
Our lightning specs:
- Stunning 65” playout screen for previewing and premieres
- Calibrated Eizo broadcast monitor for SDR and HDR grading with DaVinci Resolve and Lumetri
- 18+ core multiprocessor 5GHz PCs, fully rammed
- 10Gbps and 25Gbps server connections for multi-stream HD, 4K and 6K real-time editing
- Frontline, near line and LTO archive systems
- Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer and Final Cut Pro
- Adobe Creative Suite, including After Effects
- 3D software - Maya, Cinema 4D and anything else you need, just ask.